I’m so excited to announce that I’m a finalist in the Design Sponge Before & After Holiday Contest!! Yay!! Here’s where you can vote. I really love the other designs too – check out the homemade gems, the starry backdrop and the embroidered tree – all genius!
For my design I decorated our kitchen table for a Christmas meal with some of my favourite Christmassy items:
1. Plates and bowls – West Elm
2. Cutlery – Crate and Barrel
3. All glassware – Homesense
4. Footed bowl – Daiso
5. Ornaments – vintage
6. Placemats – Wrapping paper from Homesense
7. Trees – Homesense
8. Garland – Canadian Tire and IKEA
I’ve been all over the metallics recently, so this really came together nicely. Plus – you can’t deny me my green obsession!!
What do you think? How do you decorate your holiday table?